Our stylish Harris Tweed book sleeves are ideal book and tablet protectors, saving your books from torn covers and other damage. They make a great book lover gift or addition to your book accessories collection.
Harris Tweed is a fabric made from pure wool, it is spun, dyed and handmade in the Outer Hebrides in Scotland.
This sleeve is made with the beautiful Harris Tweed classic Kaona design , It has a smart cotton lining, and includes the authenticity label.
Choose your size from -
- Small - For Kindle, Kindle paperwhite . Measures approximately 8" x 5.5"
- Regular - For paperbacks ,Kindle fire, ipad mini, Measures approximately 10" x 7"
- Large - For paperbacks, Ipads, small tablets. Measures approximately 11" x 8".
- Extra Large - For hardbacks, large paperbacks, tablets, small laptops/notebooks. Measures approximately 12" x 9”
- Contact us to arrange a custom order, for example, a different colour lining or bespoke size.
Please note that the book/kindle/tablet/laptop in the photographs is shown for demonstration purposes only. Each Sleeve is made from scratch and therefore pattern placement may vary.